Terms & Conditions
1. Your relationship with Salta
1.1. This User Agreement of the Salta online store regulates the use of services provided by IE "Salta" to Users, Visitors and Customers when making purchases in the online store "Salta", as well as the use of the services of the online store "Salta", collectively referred to below - Services.
1.2. This Agreement comes into force from the moment you express your consent to its terms by placing an order in the online store "Salta".
1.3. For the purposes of this Agreement, the following main terms and definitions are used:
The Salta online store is an online trade information system that operates in the public domain on the Internet at the following address: http://saltafashion.com;
1.4. In the online store "Salta" Visitors, Users, Clients are provided with a number of services designed to ensure the simplicity, convenience and security of purchases.
2. Provision of Services
2.1. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services provided by IE "Salta" to you as a User may be changed at any time unilaterally without prior notice.
2.2. Taking into account the continuous introduction of new developments in order to improve the quality of the Services, you acknowledge and agree that Salta IE has the right, at its sole discretion, at any time to terminate (temporarily or permanently) the provision of the Services (in whole or in part) to all Users or A specific user of the online store "Salta" without prior notice.
2.3. You acknowledge and agree that if IE "Salta" deprives you of access to your account in the online store "Salta", you may lose access to the Services, your account information, any files or other information contained in your account.
3. Using the services of the store "Salta"
3.1. In order to gain access to certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself, including personal data, contact information, as part of the registration process in the online store "Salta". You agree that any information you provide during registration in the online store "Salta" will always be accurate, reliable and up-to-date.
3.2. You agree to use the Services solely for the purposes permitted by (a) this Agreement, (b) applicable laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3.3. You agree not to make or attempt to access any Service in any way other than through the interface provided by Salta, unless such actions have been expressly authorized by you in accordance with a separate agreement with Salta.
3.4. You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with the provision of the Services or the operation of the relevant servers or networks that are associated with the Services, or which violates the procedure for providing them.
3.5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell the Services for any purpose.
3.6. You agree that you are responsible for any breach by you of the obligations provided for in this Agreement, as well as for all consequences of violations, including compensation for losses incurred by Salta IE.
3.7. You agree that you must independently assess all risks associated with the use of content, including an assessment of the reliability, completeness or usefulness of this content.
3.8. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell, nor use any part of Saltafashion.com for any commercial purposes.
3.9. You understand that the technology of the Salta online store may require the transfer of your content through computer networks, as well as its modification in order to harmonize the technical requirements of Salta IE and / or external service providers.
3.10. You agree to receive on a regular basis mailing with advertising and information materials about the activities of the online store "Salta". Services, goods offered for sale in the online store "Salta", contests, promotions, special offers and so on.
4. Your passwords and account security
4.1. You agree and understand that you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
4.2. You agree that you are responsible to Salta for all activities that occurred while using your account.
4.3. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or account, you agree to promptly notify Salta of this by sending a message to: shop@Saltafashion.com
4.4. You acknowledge that the responsibility for any information, including but not limited to data files, texts, computer software, music and audio files, as well as other sound files, photos, videos and other images, hereinafter referred to as the "Content" To which you may have access as part of the Services or through the use of the Services, is borne by the person who provided such information.
4.5. You understand that the Content provided to you as part of the Services may be an object of intellectual property, the rights to which belong to the respective rightholders are subject to legal protection in accordance with the norms of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and international law. You may not modify, lease, transfer, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works on the basis of such Content (in whole or in part).
4.6. You acknowledge and agree that the site Saltafashion.com, its services, information materials provided to you when using the Services, contain or may contain information that is subject to legal protection in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the norms of international law.
4.7. Salta reserves the right (however not obliged) to pre-screen, view, mark, select, modify, not allow for placement or remove any or all of the Content from any Service.
4.8. You agree that you are responsible for any Content that you create, transmit or display on the screen during the use of the Services, as well as for all consequences of such actions, including damages.
5. Confidentiality and your personal data
5.1. IE "Salta" appreciates the trust provided by Users, and is aware of the responsibility for ensuring the confidentiality of information provided by Users, including personal data.
5.3. You agree that IE "Salta" has the right to transfer your personal data to third parties, in particular courier services and contractors, solely for the purpose of fulfilling your orders issued in the online store "Salta", including for the delivery of goods.
5.4 Ensuring the confidentiality of users' personal data is based on the following principles:
5.4.1 Use information to create Services that take into account the needs and interests of users.
5.4.2 - Develop products in accordance with strict confidentiality standards.
- Ensure transparency in gathering the necessary information for the purposes of order execution.
- Giving users a choice in protecting their information.
- Manage the information received responsibly.
5.5 What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We may need data of the following types:
- Information provided by you - at the time of registration of the account on the site valta-fashion.kz we ask you to provide certain personal information. For more information about your account, you can get in the Personal Area at Saltafashion.com. If you use your account with "Salta" services, "Salta" provides access to such services with or on behalf of the administrator of the domain. In this case, the administrator has access to your account information.
- Information on visits - when accessing the Salta Service through a browser, application or other client, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs can contain information such as your web request, the IE address, the type and language of the browser, the date and time of the request, and one or more cookies by which you can determine your browser or account.
- Custom messages - when you send messages to Salta (by e-mail or otherwise), we can store these messages for processing requests, answering questions and further improving our services. To communicate with you regarding the work of our services, your e-mail address can be used.
In addition, the information we collect can be used for the following purposes:
- Delivery, support, protection and improvement of our Services (including advertising services), as well as the development of new services and Services.
- Protection of the rights and property of Salta and our users.
Before using the information for any other purposes than was stated during its collection, we will ask you for permission to use it.
By accepting the terms of this Policy, you consent to the processing and transfer of your personal data in order to provide you with Salta Services, as well as the processing of your orders. Personal data authorized for processing under this Agreement is provided by filling out the registration form on the website Saltafashion.com, and includes the following information: Surname, First name, telephone number, address, e-mail address (e-mail). The processing of your personal data can be carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in the information systems of personal data using automation tools or without using such means.
You agree that IE "Salta" has the right to transfer your personal data to third parties, in particular courier services, solely for the purpose of fulfilling your orders, executed at Saltafashion.com, including for the delivery of goods.
5.6.Possibilities of choice
To view and manage the information stored in your account at Saltafashion.com, you can use the Salta Personal Account
Most browsers are initially configured to receive cookies, however you can reset these settings and specify that the browser will block all cookies or notify them about sending these cookies. Please note that some functions and services of Salta will not be able to work properly if you turn off cookies.
5.7. Providing access to information
IE "Salta" provides access to personal information to other companies and individuals who are not related to the Salta store, only under the following limited circumstances:
"We have your permission for this." For the transfer of any confidential information we require your explicit consent.
- We have reasonable grounds to believe that access to, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is necessary to (a) comply with any applicable laws, regulations, requirements of the legal process or a valid request from public authorities, (b) comply with the current Service Agreement, including Investigate potential violations, (c) detect and prevent fraudulent activities, and solve security problems and eliminate technical problems, or (d) protect against direct Twain harm to the rights, property or safety of its users or the public as required or permitted by law.